Dibella’s Watch Updated Beta 08
Our favourite upcoming mod for Oblivion has just been updated yet again. Antiscamp has commited to putting out a constant stream of updates and improvements which haven’t failed to impress me yet. As usual this update adds a little bit of everything to the rapidly expanding mod. My personal favourite addition this round is the new Jungle area which I look forward to adventuring in.
You can check the mod out for yourself over at the ModDB page.
- Merged the previous updates into one .esm-file.
- Did numerous minor corrections and additions.
- Started the landscaping of the newly created western areas.
- Did balancing of creatures, armours and weapons and such things.
- Created a jail. No more stealing stuff and being let off by the guards. Now you will go to prison.
- Added capes and cloaks in different colours to decorate NPC’s. Redressed many NPC’s as a result.
- Added a new weapon, the Crusader Sword.
- Added Woodlander armour and bow.
- Added Wheelbarrow and Palisade meshes.
- Created Woodlander Bandit Camp in the Western Great Forest.
- Added several new creatures and enemies to fight all around the continent. Among others:
- Added a new creature, the Tiger, which inhabits the western areas.
- Added Jungle Trolls to the Far West as well.
- The Civilized East is not so safe anymore. Added some Highwaymen to the roads.
- Wrote another in-game book “The Lost Crusade”.
- Updated the in-game map. I’m still not satisfied with the coordinates of the markers, but it’s a WIP.